Patient SchedulerAbay Neuroscience Center
Busy Neurosurgical practice needs a Patient Scheduler that will work Monday - Friday, 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. You will be responsible for working with referring physician offices to schedule new patients.
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must have ability to multi-task and be detail oriented, focused and organized
- Must be able to work quickly and efficiently
- Good typing skills
- Friendly disposition, with a desire to help people - Ability to work independently and solve problems
- Must be dependable and punctual
Abay Neuroscience Center is located in Wichita, Kansas, the heart of the Midwest, we offer competitive pay and benefits, as well as the opportunity to make a positive impact in the lives of our patients and their families.
Abay Neuroscience Center provides Equal Employment Opportunities ( EEO ) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or any other protected category as required by state and federal law.