Licensed Physical TherapistAdvanced Wellness & Rehab LLC
Outpatient Physical Therapy Clinic is seeking
a full-time Licensed Physical Therapist.
Excellent pay, plus bonuses, retirement package, paid vacations, paid holidays, paid sick days. No Weekends and half day off every Friday.
- Implements, with minimal supervision, high quality physical therapy services for patients, caregivers and facilities in accordance with the principals and practices of physical therapy and with Select Medical policies and procedures.
- Develops treatment plans and provides quality patient care.
- Maintains positive level of interaction with facilities and clients. Enhances and expands client relations with facilities and their staff.
- Must be a graduate of an American Physical Therapy Association (APTA) accredited school of physical therapy.
- Valid State Physical Therapy License/ Registration REQUIRED to start.
Call 316-204-6474 for additional info. or email your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Advanced Wellness and Rehab provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Advanced Wellness and Rehab complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.