Skilled Maintenance PositionsAGCO Corporation
POSITION: Perform position requirements, including but not limited to major accountabilities in a safe, efficient and effective manner.
MAJOR ACCOUNTABILITIES (include, but not limited to):
- Follow all Company rules, policies, procedures and requirements especially for: safety, quality, delivery and productivity/cost.
- Able read and interpret blueprints and/or schematics, engineering/structural drawings or similar information.
- Fabrication, steelwork and or Welding experience
- Must be able to work on and repair all plant mechanical equipment.
- Knowledge in pneumatic, hydraulic, and mechanical systems.
- Knowledge of electrical, 3 phase 480 distribution a plus
- Use a variety of tools or equipment, such as power equipment, measuring devices, power tools, hand tools, and testing equipment.
- Inspect and repair mechanical systems, equipment, components, CNC Machines, Lasers, Robots, automated paint systems to identify hazards, defects, or the need for adjustment or repair, and to ensure compliance with codes.
- Order parts, supplies, or equipment from catalogs or suppliers.
- Assist other maintenance employees, other employees and train employees on job procedures.
- Use tools, equipment and technology, including hand or power tools, manufacturing/operations equipment and computerized or automated systems.
- Maintain work area(s) in a safe, clean and orderly fashion.
- Perform other duties, activities and responsibilities as instructed.
Required Experience, Skills and Knowledge:
- High school diploma or equivalent and relevant previous work-related experience; Vocational or Associates Degree in Mechanical Maintenance Technology is preferred.
- Machines and Systems — Knowledge of machines and tools, including their designs, uses, repair, and maintenance. Knowledge of electric/electronic, pneumatic, hydraulic, mechanical systems also to include CNC machines, Lasers, Robots and PLC programming.
- Mathematics — Knowledge of arithmetic, algebra, geometry, etc., and their applications.
- Design — Knowledge of design techniques, tools, and principles involved in production of precision technical plans, blueprints, drawings, and models.
- English Language — Knowledge of the structure and content of the English language including the meaning and spelling of words, rules of composition, and grammar.
- Troubleshooting — Must be able to determine the causes of operating errors and deciding what to do about it.
- Repairing — Must be able to repair machines or systems using the needed tools. Must be able to work on and repair all plant electrical equipment, components and systems.
- Active Listening — Giving full attention to what other people are saying, taking time to understand the points being made, asking questions as appropriate, and not interrupting at inappropriate times.
- Critical Thinking — Using logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems.
- Judgment and Decision Making — Considering the relative costs and benefits of potential actions to choose the most appropriate one.
- Must be able to write legibly and demonstrate good communication skills.
- Must attend various training functions provided and/or sponsored by AGCO.
- Must have basic skills in welding and metal fabrication.
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.
Nearest Major Market: Wichita
Job Segment: Hydraulics, Maintenance, Engineer, Electrical, Welding, Engineering, Manufacturing