Commercial Loan OfficerAmerican State Bancshares, Inc.
Responsible for the development, supervision and quality of a commercial loan portfolio, with the overall objective of maintaining and increasing its asset quality profitability and expansion of new and existing business and personal relationships.
Essential Functions & Responsibilities:
- Takes applications for commercial loan business. Reviews customer financial condition and assesses the customer's ability to re-pay the loan. Makes underwriting decisions within approval authority. Completes or directs completion of all loan documents and assures loan closing meets underwriting and legal requirements.
- Develops customer relationships for the bank. Calls on clients to expand existing business; calls on prospects seeking opportunities to expand the bank's client base for loans, deposits and other services.
- Monitors existing loan portfolio to maintain a high-quality asset base. Maintains up-to-date client files including current balance sheets, profit & loss statements, cash flow projections and all loan documentation.
- Assists in collection of past due loans.
- 3-5 years of similar or related experience.
- A college degree or equivalent work experience.
- Must have experience in analyzing business financial statements and assessing the viability of businesses; must have excellent communication and PR skills; ability to use related software required.
Rose Hill Bank, founded in 1906 as a small, family-owned bank serving residents of the Rose Hill community, has grown to become a dynamic quarter-billion-dollar-plus institution delivering a full range of financial products and services to consumers and businesses throughout the area. Headquartered in Rose Hill, Kansas, the Bank also maintains full-service branches in Augusta, East Wichita, Northwest Wichita and Salina. To learn more about Rose Hill Bank, visit us at www.rosehillbank.com. Salary and benefits commensurate with experience.