Call Center RepresentativeAmerican State Bank & Trust
To assist customers and potential customers with their telephone requests; explains services, responds to problems, and directs telephone calls to the appropriate area.
- Assists customers and employees with telephone calls, answers questions about products and services; resolves problems within their authority; refers problems that are beyond their authority to the next level supervisor with their recommendations.
- Performs research and stop payments as requested.
- Maintains customer account information on computer system.
- Ensures the appropriate records are maintained and required reports are prepared.
- Assists other departments as required.
- Performs other job related duties as assigned.
- One year to three years of similar or related experience.
- A high school education or GED.
- Good listening skills and attention to detail.
Great talent is essential for our ongoing commitment to this vision, and we are always seeking to add integrity-driven and responsible team members to our organization. To stay current on opportunities, we encourage you to follow us on LinkedIn. Your new career may be just around the corner.
American State Bank is an equal opportunity employer.