Digital Marketing CoordinatorAmerican State Bank & Trust
Under direction of the Director of Marketing, this position assists in the development, management and execution of digital marketing plans and tactics. This position requires the ability to manage the execution of the tactical digital marketing and social media plans developed in support of business objectives. This position is responsible for producing analytics and managing the reporting processes for digital marketing and social media campaigns and will present results periodically.
- Manage digital marketing activities in the daily execution of digital components of marketing programs/campaigns, direct response initiatives, and other go-to-market strategies
- Create and deploy digital marketing strategies and execute digital marketing plans to support customer acquisition and brand awareness objectives to include digital media, SEO, PPC, Social CRM, the bank website, email marketing and emerging digital marketing tools
- Continually optimize campaign performance and manage KPIs
- Understand all the touchpoints of Marketing to provide the best user experience
- Help develop and manage focused digital marketing support when needed in order to increase the profile and results in strategically identified campaigns
- Identify and manage external vendor relationships to deliver digital features/functionality as desired
- Stay up-to-date with latest changes in digital and social media marketing as well as direct marketing practices
- Two years’ experience in digital marketing; preferably in a financial institution setting
- Understanding of financial products and marketing
- Strategic thinking with ability to develop and implement actionable plans to drive business results
- Detail-oriented with strong project management skills
- Outstanding communication, relationship building and collaboration skills
- Prefer graphic design and/or HTML experience
- BS/MS degree in marketing or a related field
- Must have excellent analytical skills and be familiar with website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics)
- Experience in running social campaigns on Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn
Great talent is essential for our ongoing commitment to this vision, and we are always seeking to add integrity-driven and responsible team members to our organization. To stay current on opportunities, we encourage you to follow us on LinkedIn. Your new career may be just around the corner.
American State Bank is an equal opportunity employer.