Loan Administrative AssistantAmerican State Bank & Trust
The primary function of the Loan Administrative Assistant I is to assist the Loan Officer with portfolio management, loan approval requests, accepting loan applications, closing loans and providing the necessary documentation for processing.
The following duties are normal for this position. These are not to be construed as exclusive or all-inclusive. Other duties may be required or assigned.
- Provide administrative assistance to the Loan Officer including assisting with the preparation of the loan approval request, exception management, loan renewal management, completion of payment deferral requests, and loan maintenance requests.
- Submits all loan applications, pulling credit reports, assisting with completion of the loan approval documentation. Submitting all approved loans and renewals through Loan Processing with all related documentation.
- Assist with loan closings and funding of new loans
- Complete miscellaneous tasks such as loan payments, loan draws, adverse action notices, withdrawn applications and other duties as assigned.
- At least six months of Loan Administration or related experience
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Excellent oral & written communication skills
- Accuracy with names and numbers. 10-key calculator and keyboard skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products