Loan Processing Specialist IAmerican State Bank & Trust
The primary function of the Loan Processing Specialist I position is to prepare and process loan documents ensuring that all supporting documentation meets bank policy, procedure and regulatory requirements.
The following duties are normal for this position. These are not to be construed as exclusive or all inclusive. Other duties may be required or assigned.
- Prepares loan documents ensuring that all supporting documentation meets bank policy, procedure, and follows bank regulatory requirements.
- Uploads new loans and loan renewals to the system and audits to ensure the system is accurate.
- Completes online filing of UCC's, secure title applications, and notice of security interest when applicable.
- Processes all Substitutions of Collateral and Collateral Releases.
- Two to five years of Loan Processing or related experience
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Excellent oral & written communication skills
- Accuracy with names and numbers
- 10 key calculator and keyboard skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products