Portfolio AnalystAmerican State Bank & Trust
Analyze the financial condition and operating performance of individuals and businesses evaluating degree of risk. Analyze portfolio data for risk assessment and reporting, assist with commercial loan analyses.
- Analyze financial, economic and industry data on new, renewal and existing loans, including data provided by the applicant, existing credit files and other financial institutions.
- Prepare financial statement spreads, summaries and opinions for financial institution officers on new, renewal and existing loans.
- Assist CCO and management by querying data from the core system for portfolio analysis and reporting purposes. Prepare asset-related and specialty reports for the Board of Directors.
- Assist lending staff and support staff with commercial loan structure and analysis inquiries.
- Prepare reviews on large commercial appraisals, manage appraisal function and provide counsel to Appraisal Specialist.
- Five to ten years of similar or related experience.
- A bachelor's degree in finance, accounting or a related field.
- Knowledge and proficient use of Microsoft Office applications with advanced level in Excel.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Great talent is essential for our ongoing commitment to this vision, and we are always seeking to add integrity-driven and responsible team members to our organization. To stay current on opportunities, we encourage you to follow us on LinkedIn. Your new career may be just around the corner.
American State Bank is an equal opportunity employer.