Certified Medication Aide & Certified Nurse Aide 1st Shift (7:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.)Andover Court Assistant Living
Certified Medication Aide
Feeding, hydrating, toileting, transferring, ambulating, grooming, positioning, range of motion, restorative nursing tasks, activities, cleaning rooms and bathrooms, vacuuming, dusting, emptying trash, doing resident and facility laundry, setting the dining room table, passing room trays and snacks, pouring beverages and removing dirty dishes from the table. The employee shall provide these direct care services and medication dispensing services while being attentive and emotionally supportive of each resident and family member.
- Applicants must possess a high school diploma or general educational development, as well as a current State Certified Medication Aide (CMA) certification.
- Must be in acceptable standing with the Nurse Aide Registry as applicable.
Certified Nurse Aide:
- Assists with direct patient care under the supervision of the RN or other medical professionals.
- Provide patients with help walking, exercising, and moving in and out of bed.
- Position, feed, bathe, dress and assist patients with grooming and other tasks.
- Observe patients' conditions, measure and record food and liquid intake and output and vital signs, and report changes to professional staff.
- Maintains a valid license certificate as a Certified Nursing Aide in accordance with federal, state and local regulations
- High School Degree/GED required
- Ability to handle multiple priorities
- Possess written and verbal skills for effective communication and documentation
- Competent in organizational, time management skills
- Demonstrates good judgment, problem solving and decision making skills