Certified Medication AideAndover Court Assistant Living
- 2nd, 3:00 p.m. - 11:00 p.m.
- 3rd, 11:00 P.M. - 7:00 A.M.
Some duties include, but are not limited to:
Feeding, hydrating, toileting, transferring, ambulating, grooming, positioning, range of motion, restorative nursing tasks, activities, cleaning rooms and bathrooms, vacuuming, dusting, emptying trash, doing resident and facility laundry, setting the dining room table, passing room trays and snacks, pouring beverages and removing dirty dishes from the table. The employee shall provide these direct care services and medication dispensing services while being attentive and emotionally supportive of each resident and family member.
Candidate must maintain personal and staff compliance to all State and Federal requirements including:
- Blood borne pathogens, hazardous materials, infection control and fire safety.
- Monitors personal and staff compliance to Residents' Rights.
- Performs other duties as required.
- Applicants must possess a high school diploma or general educational development, as well as a current State Certified Medication Aide (CMA) certification.
- Must be in acceptable standing with the Nurse Aide Registry as applicable.