Certified Nurse AideAndover Court Assistant Living
1st & 2nd Shifts Available
- Assists with direct patient care under the supervision of the RN or other medical professionals.
- Provide patients with help walking, exercising, and moving in and out of bed.
- Position, feed, bathe, dress and assist patients with grooming and other tasks.
- Observe patients' conditions, measure and record food and liquid intake and output and vital signs, and report changes to professional staff.
- Maintains a valid license certificate as a Certified Nursing Aide in accordance with federal, state and local regulations
- High School Degree/GED required
- Ability to handle multiple priorities
- Possess written and verbal skills for effective communication and documentation
- Competent in organizational, time management skills
- Demonstrates good judgment, problem solving and decision making skills
Andover Court Assisted Living provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Andover Court Assisted Living complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.