Dietary ManagerAndover Court Assistant Living
Andover, KS Full-time
Posted on October 28, 2018
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Supervisory experience
- Food preparation experience
- ServeSafe-certified or able to be ServeSafe-certified
- Enjoy serving seniors
- Excellent customer service and hospitality
- Able to work efficiently and effectively with little to no supervision
- Excellent communication skills
- Able to multitask and meet deadlines
- Maintains system ensuring timely meal services
- Checks daily menu and special events calendar to ensure necessary food and supplies are available
- Prepares meals meeting nutritional requirements as well as appetizing in appearance
- Assists in preparation of special meals and for special events
- Helps to operates kitchen within state and county regulations including sanitation, food storage, record keeping, food temperatures, portion sizes, chemical usage/storage
- Operates kitchen equipment safely and efficiently: steamer, oven, grill, meat slicer, mixer, grinder, dishwasher, etc.
- Maintains cooler and freezer properly: dates and labels food, no food on floor, etc.
- Assists with putting up stock on delivery days
- Assists with daily kitchen duties: washing pots/pans, putting up stock, removing trash and boxes, cleaning steam table and checking water levels
- Completes weekly special cleaning assignments
Andover Court provides a beautiful workplace and a team atmosphere.