DriverAndover Court Assistant Living
Day shift schedule and no weekends. Must have a CDL licence with a P endorsement. Person hired will ensure residents can enjoy our convenient transportation services.
- Must have a CDL license with passenger endorsement and good driving record
- Excellent customer service and hospitality skills
- Able to work efficiently and effectively with little to no supervision
- Excellent communication skills
- Timely and organized with an attention to detail
Andover Court Assisted Living provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Andover Court Assisted Living complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.