Licensed Practical Nurse and Certified Medication AideAndover Court Assistant Living
Part Time Licensed Practical Nurse
- Nursing degree (Licensed Practical Nurse) from accredited program.
- Active state nursing license.
- Current CPR certification.
- Current First Aide certification.
- Enjoys serving seniors.
- Excellent customer service and hospitality.
- Trustworthy and dependable.
- Works efficiently and effectively with little to no supervision.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Patient and compassionate.
- Multitasks efficiently.
Full Time Certified Medication Aide
Some duties include, but are not limited to; feeding, hydrating, toileting, transferring, ambulating, grooming, positioning, range of motion, restorative nursing tasks, activities, cleaning rooms and bathrooms, vacuuming, dusting, emptying trash, doing resident and facility laundry, setting the dining room table, passing room trays and snacks, pouring beverages and removing dirty dishes from the table. The employee shall provide these direct care services and medication dispensing services while being attentive and emotionally supportive of each resident and family member. Candidate must maintain personal and staff compliance to all State and Federal requirements including: bloodborne pathogens, hazardous materials, infection control and fire safety. Monitors personal and staff compliance to Residents' Rights. Performs other duties as required.
Qualifications: Applicants must possess a high school diploma or general educational development, as well as a current State Certified Medication Aide (CMA) certification. Must be in acceptable standing with the Nurse Aide Registry as applicable.
Andover Court provides a beautiful workplace and a team atmosphere.
Equal Opportunity Employer/minority/female/disability/veteran.