Licensed Practical NurseAndover Court Assistant Living
Schedule: 2nd Shift, 3:00 p.m. - 11:00 p.m. OR 3rd Shift, 11:00 p.m. - 7:00 a.m.
- Nursing degree (Licensed Practical Nurse) from accredited program.
- Active state nursing license.
- Current CPR certification.
- Current First Aide certification.
- Enjoys serving seniors.
- Excellent customer service and hospitality.
- Trustworthy and dependable.
- Works efficiently and effectively with little to no supervision.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Patient and compassionate.
- Multitasks efficiently.
Andover Court provides a beautiful workplace and a team atmosphere.
Andover Court Assisted Living provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Andover Court Assisted Living complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.