Licensed Practical Nurses & Certified Medication Aides: Night ShiftAndover Court Assistant Living
Certified Medication Aide
Feeding, hydrating, toileting, transferring, ambulating, grooming, positioning, range of motion, restorative nursing tasks, activities, cleaning rooms and bathrooms, vacuuming, dusting, emptying trash, doing resident and facility laundry, setting the dining room table, passing room trays and snacks, pouring beverages and removing dirty dishes from the table. The employee shall provide these direct care services and medication dispensing services while being attentive and emotionally supportive of each resident and family member.
- Applicants must possess a high school diploma or general educational development, as well as a current State Certified Medication Aide (CMA) certification.
- Must be in acceptable standing with the Nurse Aide Registry as applicable.
Licensed Practical Nurse:
- Nursing degree (Licensed Practical Nurse) from accredited program.
- Active state nursing license.
- Current CPR certification.
- Current First Aide certification.
- Enjoys serving seniors.
- Excellent customer service and hospitality.
- Trustworthy and dependable.
- Works efficiently and effectively with little to no supervision.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Patient and compassionate.
- Multitasks efficiently.