Grounds / Maintenance WorkerAndover Public Schools
Salary range based on experience ($16.76-18.00). Maintaining district grounds, landscape, and striping athletic fields. During the off season, this will be a Maintenance Position. High School Diploma or GED required. Great benefits package.
Purpose: Keep all assigned Facilities clean, and sanitary, and in orderly condition, maintains grounds, and grounds equipment, and program support by performing duties assigned by immediate Supervisor.
- Support District Mission, Goals, and Objectives.
- Meet all job standards in a time sensitive manner as determined by Supervisor or Building Administrator.
- Demonstrate ability to meet quality and quantity standards and on time requirements.
- Meet District grooming and interpersonal standards.
- Meet all District safety requirements.
- Be able to read, write and comprehend written and oral instructions.
- Be a licensed driver in the State of Kansas.
- Be able to lift 50lbs.
- Be able to work 40 hour work week, normal hours 7:00am to 3:30pm.
- Be able to work in any and all weather, temperatures, and lighting conditions under which the job must be performed.
- Be able to wear protective equipment as required.
- Mow and trim assigned areas which includes weeding and edging and push mowing.
- Ensure mowers and motorized equipment are maintained.
- Seed areas as needed.
- Substitute custodian as needed.
- Clean the Athletic Fields as required.
- Mark Athletic Fields as required.
- Set-up for Athletic Events as required.
- Repair Athletic Equipment as required.
- Remove snow from Parking Lots and Sidewalks as needed.
- Order repair parts as needed.
- Complete work orders as required.
- Apply Lawn Chemicals as required.
- Performs other duties as assigned.