Maintenance WorkerAndover Public Schools
Salary range based on experience ($16.76 - 18.03). Experience preferred. Provides maintenance support to all district facilities, inside and outside, not limited to: mechanical, basic electrical & plumbing. High School Diploma or GED. Great benefits package included.
- Support District Mission, Goals and Objectives.
- Meet all job standards in a time sensitive manner as determined by Supervisor or Building Administrator.
- Demonstrate ability to meet quality and quantity standards and on time requirements.
- Meet District grooming and interpersonal standards.
- Meet all District safety requirements.
- Be able to read, write and comprehend written and oral instructions.
- Be a licensed driver in the State of Kansas.
- Be able to lift 50 lbs.
- Be able to work 40 hour work week, normal hours 7:00 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
- Be able to work in any and all weather, temperatures, and lighting conditions under which the job must be performed.
- Be able to wear protective equipment as required.