Quality Assurance InspectorASC
Inspector: Hourly full time position.
Job Summary: ASC designs, builds, tests, and provides service on pneumatic valves and electric motor and blower assemblies that provide various functions on an aircraft. This posting is for an hourly, full-time position in ASC's Quality Assurance.
- Perform receiving, in-process, and final inspections of precision machined components and assemblies using inspection equipment such as micrometers, calipers, optical comparators, height gages, dial indicators, surface plates, etc.
- Ensures compliance with quality procedures, control plans and quality management system requirements.
- Document inspection results, review and approve material and special process certifications, and maintain quality traceability information.
- Perform first piece inspections to approve manufacturing set-ups.
- Generate First Article Inspection Reports.
- Use various computer programs that are critical to the job function.
- Perform various gage calibration tasks.
Job Qualifications Requirements:
- Five years minimum experience in inspection of precision machined parts, Aerospace experience is a plus.
- Proficient use of inspection tools such as micrometers, calipers, indicators, optical comparators, height gages, etc. Coordinate measuring machine experience is plus.
- Proficiency in reading drawings including Geometric Dimensioning & Tolerancing.
- Proficiency in MS-Word and Excel.
- Good communication skills and ability to work with others.
- Good mechanical aptitude and math skills
- Minimum of two years college education preferably in a technical field.
- Willingness to work overtime including work on weekends when required.
We offer a great working environment and a full benefit package including medical/dental, vacation, holidays, profit sharing, and 401,000 with company contribution.
Please note that you may encounter compatibility issues when trying to apply. If the screen does not want to accept your answer and will not let you proceed, please try using a different internet browser. Some problems have been experienced when applicants use Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox. Internet Explorer (newer than version 9) should work.
Equal opportunity employer/Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabled. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.