Construction Observer / TechnicianBG Consultants
Construction Observer / Technician
BG Consultants, Inc. is seeking a full-time or part-time Construction Observer / Technician to join our team in the Emporia office for projects throughout the state of Kansas. Responsibilities include field observation and documentation of construction contractors’ activities for conformance with contract requirements. Company vehicle and inspection equipment will be provided.
• Education: High School Diploma with previous construction related experience preferable
• Must have a valid driver’s license
• Possess current KDOT inspection certifications, not required but preferred
• Have advanced knowledge of materials, methods, and equipment used in construction
• Basic computer skills primarily Word and Excel
• Must be willing to travel and work in an outdoor environment
• Must be extremely dependable, responsible, and flexible
• Ability to communicate effectively, follow direction and work independently
Please send cover letter and resume in PDF format to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit our website: bgcons.com or call 620-343-7842 for more information.