Ensure the cleanliness of vacant units and model units. Ensure the cleanliness of common property facilities, including the leasing office. Must work hand in hand with the painter and assist in painting if needed.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Duties may include, but are not limited to:
1) Clean vacant units for move-ins, utilizing make-ready checklist to ensure thorough cleaning of units. Return completed checklist to On-site Manager.
- Remove trash and any abandoned property from unit, as directed by manager.
- Clean appliances, pulling stove and refrigerator away from wall to clean behind.
- Scrub, mop and wax (if applicable) all floors, vacuum carpet.
- Scrub woodwork, light fixtures, replacing light bulbs as necessary.
- Complete maintenance list, do any light maintenance possible.
- Clean ceilings, doors and entries.
2) Clean Laundry rooms, clubhouses and common areas on a minimum weekly basis.
3) Clean models and office as often as necessary to ensure company standards.
4) Assist in policing property grounds to maintain curb appeal.
5) Request cleaning supplies as needed from On-site Manager.
6) Consult with On-site manager to schedule daily objectives.
Reports directly to the On-site Manager. Works directly with painter. Also works with other site staff, outside vendors and suppliers, and residents.
Hours of Work: 8:00a.m. to 4:30p.m., Monday through Friday, with a 30-minute lunch period..
Amount of Overtime: Usually not required.
Experience: Good references and previous job record. Experience in cleaning preferred.
Physical requirements: Ability to lift 60 lbs. necessary to carry paint and other equipment, including moving of refrigerators and vacuuming. Ability to operate all necessary hand tools to perform duties. Ability to walk, kneel, squat, climb, move, crawl, and lift arms over head, etc.
Residency: Must meet the qualifications for residency in the community. Will receive a FREE apartment at the community where they work, or a discount if they choose to live at another Builders, Inc. community.
Bondable and Valid Driver’s License.