ChefChartwells Higher Education Division
Working as a Chef, you will ensure client/customer service satisfaction is attained by providing culinary resources and support. You may be responsible for managing the departments scheduling, discipline, and/or hiring. You may work with the Executive Chef or Sous Chef in developing new menus and recipes and may be involved with ordering. This is an exciting opportunity for an energetic, entrepreneurial Culinary professional.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provides frontline culinary resources and support.
- Achieves desired food cost targets, menu planning, purchasing, and food quality guidelines.
- Assists the Executive Chef with planning and creating menus.
- Produces and executes catering events.
- Rolls out new culinary programs in conjunction with marketing and culinary team.
- Assists the Executive Chef with managing cost controls and control expenditures for the account.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Location: Northwestern Oklahoma State University - 700 Monroe Alva, OK 73717 Note: online applications accepted only.
Schedule: Full Time: Monday through Friday, 10:30 a.m. - 8:00 p.m.
Full time associates at Chartwells Higher Education are offered many fantastic benefits such as:
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)
- Commuter Benefits
- Wellness Program
- Employee Assistance Program
- Life Insurance for Associates and Eligible Dependents
- Short Term Disability (STD) and Long Term Disability (LTD)
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment (AD&D) Insurance
- Discount Marketplace
- And other voluntary benefits