Licensed Plumber and a Licensed HVAC TechnicianCheney Electric Service, Inc.
Cheney Electric Service, Inc. is looking to add long-term employees to our growing team! We are looking for a full time licensed plumber and a full time licensed HVAC technician. Benefits offered include Simple IRA, BCBS Health & Dental Insurance, vacation & sick pay. Pay rate is based on your qualifications.
- Must be Licensed (required)
- Drivers License (required)
- Time management and organizational skills
- Must be self-motivated, honest, professional, and dependable
- Ability to handle physical workload
- Ability to communicate well
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Ability to complete jobs with limited supervision in a timely manner
Cheney Electric Service, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Cheney Electric Service, Inc. complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.