Ranch Manager in Haviland, KS - Multiple OpeningsCimarron River Ranch & Hoodo Springs Ranch
Assist in the management of the Hoodo Springs Ranch, which spans over 5000 acres of property with two full-scale lodges, hunting operations, farmland and cattle, as well as 3000 acres of leased ground for additional hunting operations. We are currently seeking multiple Ranch Managers for this role due to the scale of our operations.
Specific duties include:
- Maintain financial, operational, production, and employment records for the ranch.
- Farm equipment maintenance.
- Management of all wildlife on farms, including cattle and livestock.
- Work with individual clients, including booking and greeting clients on arrival, as well as handling a safety orientation with all visitors.
- Work with corporate clients to book retreats at the lodge and manage all relevant paperwork and programming for these groups.
- Guide individual clients and corporate retreats on hunting expeditions, including hunting blinds, guiding hunters on upland bird activities, and instructing them on safe gun handling for sporting clays.
- Hire, train, and supervise ranch workers who carry out the day-to-day activities of the ranch.
- Develop marketing strategies to reach out to individual and corporate clientele.
- Will periodically visit other ranches owned by our company across the United States to provide assistance and support. 10% of time will be spent at other CimarronRiver Ranch locations nationwide.
This position requires five years of experience in a related position, managing a farm or ranch.
Must have five years of the following experience:
- Working with corporate retreats, including management of booking, paperwork, and group programming.
- Farm equipment and wildlife management.
- Welding, including both MIG and TIG welding.
- Heavy equipment operation.
- Managing financial bookkeeping.
Must also demonstrate passage of coursework in Firearms and Archery Safety.