Journeyman Lineman / Lineman ApprenticeCity of Chapman
Chapman, KS Full time
Posted on March 8, 2018
Journey Lineman / Lineman Apprentice
The City of Chapman is currently accepting applications and resumes for the position of Journey Lineman / Lineman Apprentice.
- Applicants must be able to work in inclement weather and have knowledge of the equipment & procedures used in the construction and maintenance of electrical distribution systems.
- Applicants must also be willing to work on the city's water and wastewater systems and help with daily maintenance of the city.
- Must pass a drug screen upon conditional offer of employment.
- Valid Kansas driver's license required - CDL preferred.
- Journeyman lineman salary to start not less than $21/hour and may be higher depending on qualifications and experience.
- Position includes a full range of benefits including but not limited to 11 paid holidays per year, not less than two weeks vacation per year, Kansas Public Employees Retirement System (KPERS) retirement and medical, vision and dental coverage.