CNC Machinist & Manufacturing PlannerClearwater Engineering
- Minimum of 2 yrs experience
- Able to read and understand blue prints
- Confident in checking machined parts with use of calibration tools, for 1st part buy off
- Aerospace planning experience required
- Interpret and analyze customer engineering (2D/3D/Specifications)
- Create BOM and Detail MFG instructions
- Experience in Catia V5 or V6, with ability to view and create - preferred
- Communication and time management skills
About Us: Clearwater Engineering is a supplier to the aerospace industry since 1987. Clearwater Engineering is a modern, high precision machining and assembly supplier to the aerospace industry that provides the integration capabilities required in our industry today.
Clearwater offers state of the art engineering services using CATIA V5 & Vericut for programming, modeling and tool path simulation. Our machining capabilities include complex CNC 3, 4 and 5-axis machining, and complex assemblies.
Clearwater Engineering provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Clearwater Engineering complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.