ReceptionistCollege Hill Animal Hospital
Veterinary Receptionist wanted for small animal hospital in Wichita. Experience preferred, but not required.
Some daily tasks will include:
- Welcoming each patient and their owners as they enter the building.
- Answer phone lines promptly.
- Scheduling appointments for the doctor, groomer, and boarding reservations.
- Selling pet care products.
- Call next day appointments to confirm.
- Handle and check all notes made by doctor or technician.
- Handling the cash box and using the credit card machine.
- Customer service skills.
- Ability to interact with other people and animals.
- Notice and pay attention to details.
- Basic computer skills.
- Time management
Apply at: College Hill Animal Hospital
244 N. Hillside Wichita, KS
College Hill Animal Hospital provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, College Hill Animal Hospital complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.