Call Center Customer Service Representative (Technical Support)Cox Communications
Unleash Your Potential with a Career at Cox Communications!
Cox is now hiring in Wichita!
At Cox, we connect people to the things they love. Now we’d like to connect with you.
Cox Communications is looking for sharp talent to join our team and be the voice of our brand.
Some benefits of working at Cox Communications include, but are not limited to:
• Free Internet and other Cox discounted services
• Medical, dental, and vision benefits starting on your first day!
• Casual, yet energetic and engaging work environment
• Retirement benefits including 401 (K) matching
• Up to 22 days of Paid Time Off during your first year, plus 7 Paid Holidays
• Tuition assistance available
• Commitment to our communities including volunteer opportunities
• Career advancement opportunities across the Cox Communications family of companies
Cox Communications is an Equal Opportunity Female / Minority / Disabled / Veteran Employer.