CNC Maintenance Technician (A/B)Cox Machine, Inc.
Seeking a high energy proactive CNC Maintenance Technician A or B with at least 3 years of experience in the field of maintenance operations of CNC machines and manufacturing facility equipment. CNC machine experience with Haas, Makino, DMG, and Bridgeport equipment. Expected to have a strong working knowledge of Preventative and Predictive Maintenance processes and procedures. Candidate must have experience with hydraulics and pneumatics. Must have strong safety practices and demonstrated technical understanding and attention to detail. Needs to be able to read and understand blueprints, diagrams, sketches, operations manuals, manufacturer's instructions, and engineering specifications. A minimum of a High School Diploma or GED, an Associate’s Degree preferred.
- Maintain and repair a variety of production and plant facility equipment
- Work from daily job assignments, prints, schematics, wiring diagrams, facility check sheet, machine manuals, sketches, preventive maintenance check sheet, and instructions
- Troubleshoot, diagnose and repair equipment breakdowns involving mechanical, electrical, hydraulic and pneumatic components
- Perform program changes and make diagnostic checks on production and facility equipment as needed
- Must be familiar with CNC - Mills, Lathes, and Hass Machines
- Must read blueprints accurately, and have knowledge of PLC
- Good math skills
- Must be able to use diagnostics on machine to troubleshoot machine problems
- Strong troubleshooting skills
- Highly motivated and able to work independently
- Team player with a positive outlook
- Must be able to lift and move objects up to 50 pounds consistently with heavier weight necessary at times
- Must be able to read and write English. Basic computer skills required
Cox Machine, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Cox Machine, Inc. complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.