Financial Service RepresentativeCredit Union of America
Credit Union of America, a forward thinking, progressive, member-focused financial institution, is seeking Financial Service Representatives. The Credit Union has been providing banking services to Kansans for 84 years and has a proactive culture that encourages innovation and teamwork, in the pursuit of excellence in member service.
If you want to be part of a strong team that passionately believes in making a difference in Member’s lives, then reach out to us today!
- 1 - 3 years similar experience in a financial institution.
- Knowledge of banking products, services and sales goals. Including, but not limited to, opening new accounts, deposits/withdrawals, consumer loan products and IRA referrals.
- High School diploma required.
- Bachelor's degree in business, finance or related field of study preferred.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent organizational and problem-solving abilities.
- Excellent computer skills (word/excel); knowledge of Episys or Symitar.
- Strategic thinking and a track record of success.
- Bilingual in Spanish/English (fluently speak, read, write) with general banking terms and knowledge also preferred.
Join a dynamic, growing, locally member-owned, financial institution. Competitive compensation, excellent benefits & professional environment.
Credit Union of America provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Credit Union of America complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.