Lead Service Center SpecialistCredit Union of America
Serve as a lead in the department by assisting with training and quality coaching. Act as first line of escalation when Service Center Supervisor is not available. Support branch activity, internet help desks, and provide effective and professional written responses to chat and secure messaging. Process monthly and weekly reports, keep training materials up to date, and help with specialized issues to avoid transferring the call to another department. Required to take in-bound calls/chats and provide professional, fast, accurate, and courteous service to CUA members and staff.
Essential Functions & Responsibilities:
- Assist with new hire training, perform weekly call monitoring sessions, and assist with continually training with Service Center Specialists.
- Handle wire transfer requests, IRA general inquires, and assist team with complex issues and questions.
- Process monthly and weekly reports for the Service Center. Create monthly schedule for Service Center Team, and keep all training materials up to date and current.
- Identify cross-sell opportunities for members and send as a referral to the front-line sales personnel.
- Handle account inquiries, loan payments, debit/credit card processing, rate inquiries, online banking and mobile support, fee refunds and all general inquiries on accounts. Perform other duties as assigned. Employees shall be trained annually, demonstrate an understanding of and follow the requirements of the BSA/AML Compliance Program as it specifically relates to their job functions.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Experience: One year to three years of similar or related experience.
- Education: (1) A two year college degree or (2) Completion of a specialized course of study at a business or trade school or (3) Completion of a specialized and extensive in-house training or apprenticeship program.
- Interpersonal Skills: Courtesy, tact, and diplomacy are essential elements of the job. Work involves much personal contact with others inside and/or outside the organization for purposes of giving or obtaining information, building relationships, or soliciting cooperation.
- Other Skills: Have good phone communication skills including excellent projection and listening skills. Have exceptional organizational skills. Have good clerical skills including ability to operate a 10 key calculator and computer keyboard. Must have basic P.C. skills.
Equal Opportunity Employer