SVP/Chief Lending OfficerCredit Union of America
Credit Union of America, a forward thinking, progressive $800 Million institution, has an outstanding opportunity for a SVP/Chief Lending Officer. The Credit Union has been providing banking services to Kansans for 83 years and has a proactive culture that encourages innovation and teamwork, in pursuit of excellence in member service and fulfilling its vision of “creating member engagement through exceptional experiences, technology, value and integrity”.
If you want to be part of a strong senior leadership team that passionately believes in making a difference in Member’s lives, then reach out to us today! You will be perfectly positioned to lead the Credit Union’s future direction for direct/indirect consumer, mortgage, and commercial lending, as well as the collections operations of the Credit Union.
· Bachelor's degree in business, finance or related field of study.
· Thorough knowledge of loan products and applicable policies and standards.
· Understanding of government regulations and legal requirements involving lending.
· Thorough knowledge of applicable regulations preferred. (Reg CC, E, BSA, TISA, Z, B, HMDA, RESPA).
· A minimum of five years in a senior management role.
· Ten to fifteen years progressive experience in commercial, mortgage, and consumer lending.
· Strong leadership, supervisory, and interpersonal skills.
· Excellent organizational, managerial, and problem-solving abilities.
· Excellent communications skills with ability to make effective presentations to a diverse set of participants.
· Demonstrated analytical and reasoning skills.
· Strategic thinking and a track record of success.
Join a dynamic, growing, locally member-owned, financial institution. Competitive compensation, excellent benefits & professional environment.