VP Marketing and Business DevelopmentCredit Union of America
Credit Union of America, a forward thinking, progressive $800 Million institution, has an outstanding opportunity for a VP Marketing and Business Development, to plan, direct, and coordinate all marketing efforts toward the accomplishment of Credit Union objectives. The Credit Union has been providing banking services to Kansans for 83 years and has a proactive culture that encourages innovation and teamwork, in pursuit of excellence in member service and fulfilling its vision of “creating member engagement through exceptional experiences, technology, value and integrity”.
If you want to be part of a strong management team that passionately believes in making a difference in member’s lives, then reach out to us today!
· Bachelor's degree in marketing, business, communications, or related field of study.
· Experience with analyzing data to market to targeted groups.
· Understanding of marketing compliance for financial institutions.
· Experience analyzing marketing campaign performance to meet budgeted objectives.
· Five to Eight years of progressive marketing and business development experience.
· Strong track record of successfully managing and leading a marketing team.
· Financial services experience is preferred.
· Strong leadership, supervisory, and interpersonal skills.
· Excellent organizational, managerial, and problem-solving abilities.
· Excellent communications skills with ability to make effective presentations.
· Demonstrated analytical and reasoning skills.
· Strategic thinking and a track record of success.
Join a dynamic, growing, locally member-owned, financial institution. Competitive compensation, excellent benefits & professional environment.