Multiple OpeningsD-J Engineering, Inc.
We are seeking a multitude of jobs at our Augusta, KS location. D-J Engineering (www.djgrp.com) is an aerospace manufacturing company that takes pride in producing the industry’s most unique and hard to build structural parts and assemblies. We are a driven company that gets the job done. We are looking for self-starters that are eager and able to successfully tackle challenging projects.
CNC / Conventional Machinist:
- Multiple positions open, first & second shift
- Stable work history is a must
- Prior experience preferred
- Must be willing to work weekends, holiday and overtime as needed
- Requires BS in Manufacturing/ Industrial Engineering
- Prefers 2 years’ experience
- Knowledge of mechanical and materials engineering, stress analysis and related computer skills
- US citizenship or residency required
Structural Aircraft Assembly Mechanic:
- Must be able to read and interpret blueprints (i.e. 2D prints, PCMs)
- Ability to interpret industry and OEM specifications (fastener installation, torqueing, sealing, aerodynamic surfaces, etc.)
- Prefer broad experience base including skin quality surfaces, sealing, torqueing, electrical bonding, bearing swaging, tapping, staking, and etc.
- Must be a motivated team player with attention to detail as projects range from basic assemblies to sophisticated rocket and satellite components
- Must be able to lift 50lbs
Catia Programmers / Modelers:
- 4 and 5-axis ability as well as a min 3 years full time programming experience are required
- Must be a U.S. person or citizen of the U.S.A. as many of the items needing programmed are export controlled
Welders - AIRCRAFT GRADE
- Certified or Certifiable
- Experience with aluminum, steel, Inconel and titanium required.
- Tool & Die Shop experience helpful.
- Must have stable work history and willing to work overtime when needed
- Experienced Employee with extensive knowledge of the Composite Industry -- Including fabrication of Composite parts using resins, fiberglass, carbon and Kevlar fabrics, with knowledge of Prepreg and wet lay-up procedures
- Ability to fabricate and trim parts to Blueprint tolerances as well as lay-up of composite materials to molds
- Assist in the development of shop aids to facilitate fabrication, trimming and assembly as required. Must be able to communicate effectively and work in a team oriented environment
- Chemical and Mechanical Lab experience a plus
- Previous job stability is a must
- 10 + years relevant experience in Project Management or Program Management, which should include leading cross-functional teams and large and/or complex enterprise wide projects.
- 4 + years’ experience managing staff and developing staff skill capabilities
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal) and ability work with executives
- Broad knowledge of program management practices in the manufacturing.
- Must be willing to work overtime, as needed
- Commercial experience preferred