Quality EngineerD-J Engineering, Inc.
D-J Engineering (www.djgrp.com) is an aerospace manufacturing company that takes pride in producing the industry’s most unique and hard to build structural parts and assemblies. We are a driven company that gets the job done. We are looking for self-starters that are eager and able to successfully tackle challenging projects. This job is located in Augusta Kansas.
Quality Engineer will assist Director of Quality to ensure conformance to Customer, NADCAP, AS9100 and internal requirements for product and processes. Quality Engineer will also provide technical quality development support including training for other internal processes.
- Maintain Supplier Approval process
- Survey the suppliers for approval and maintain communication of quality and delivery
- Evaluate quality and delivery performance and reapprove suppliers
- Support the process of Nonconforming Product Control
- Act as the customer interface for quality functions and interact with other internal processes
- Provide support and guidance for calibration of monitoring and measuring equipment
- Support Digital Product Definition related activities including training to identified internal users and act as backup to Dataset Administrator
- Administer Media of Inspection Stamp control and support testing and approval of personnel requiring qualification
- Respond to customer enquiries, surveys and audits
- Develop training modules and support internal employee training
- Serve as focal person for interaction with customers, suppliers and external auditing bodies
- Provide support in administering Corrective Action process
- Provide support to the internal processes in Quality Management System documentation
- Associates degree preferred, but not required.
- 2+ years of relevant experience with demonstrated Quality Management System knowledge.
- Experience in Quality Engineering preferred.
- Internal Auditing experience preferred.