Quality EngineerD-J Engineering, Inc.
D-J Engineering, inc. (www.djgrp.com) is an aerospace manufacturing company that takes pride in producing the industry’s most unique and hard to build structural parts and assemblies. We are a driven company that gets the job done.
- Conduct process or product based audits in production, functional areas or w/in the supply base (external suppliers)
- Develop and revise Quality systems and procedures as directed by management to ensure documentation is compliant to current practices
- Conduct Government and FAA requested audits and investigations and report on corrective action steps taken to prevent recurrences when necessary
- Bachelor’s degree in Supply Chain, Industrial Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Aeronautical Engineering, Materials Engineering, or related field.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong analytical & prob. solving skills
- Knowledge of AS9100 and ISO9001 Standards, preferred.µ Perm. Resident or Citizen of the US
- Must have a stable work history
- Needs to be available to work overtime when needed
- Must be ITAR compliant