WelderD-J Engineering, Inc.
D-J Engineering is looking a aircraft grade certified or certifiable WELDER
with the following qualifications:
· Proficient skills with GMAW. (MIG welding)
· GTAW experience a plus.(TIG welding)
· Experience with Titanium, Aluminum, steel and Inconel
· Need to be able to pass an eye exam including, Far vision 20/30 or better, natural or corrected. Depth perception and color blindness.
· Ability to do simple math and proficient skills in reading a tape measure.
· Ability to work overtime
· Able to lift heavy items and work on hands and knees at times.
· Able to provide their own tools and toolbox. Hammers, squares, pliers, tape measure etc.
· Stable job history
Apply in person @ 219 W. 6th Ave., Augusta
or email your resume to email@example.com
D-J Engineering provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, D-J Engineering complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.