Engineering WriterDayton T. Brown, Inc.
Join our amazing team of talented, dedicated professionals here at Dayton T. Brown, Inc.!
Working with a talented team of professionals, you'll:
- Develop clear, concise technical documentation in accordance with both military and commercial specifications from various types of source material including engineering drawings, bills of material, design specifications, reports, etc.
- Collaborate with Subject Matter Experts (such as engineers, technicians, programmers) to gain an understanding of the product
- Ensure accuracy and completeness of technical documentation
- Interface with support personnel concerning editorial comments and the preparation of illustrations
- Minimum of 7 years' experience in electronic technical writing
- Ability to develop principles of operation with corresponding detailed block diagrams, functional test procedures, and fault isolation procedures from engineering materials consisting of wiring diagrams, schematics, acceptance test procedures, and related system information
- Strong technical writing skills and electronics/aviation experience
- BS in Electrical Engineering or equivalent on-the-job training (OJT) or military/technical electronic training
With over 60 years of experience in providing support to both military and commercial customers, we know the value of technical competence and relationship building. Dayton T. Brown, Inc. offers an innovative work environment, competitive salaries, an array of employee activities and benefits, a family-friendly work culture, as well as the opportunity to learn and grow alongside our incredible team of professionals.
Dayton T. Brown, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other protected class.