Parts Lister - Technical Documentation SpecialistDayton T. Brown, Inc.
Join our amazing team of talented, dedicated professionals here at Dayton T. Brown, Inc.!
Working with our talented team of professionals, you'll:
- Assist in the development of illustrated parts catalogs (IPCs), repair parts special tools lists (RPSTLs), provisioning data, and other parts-related documentation
- Ability to navigate through mechanical and electrical engineering drawings and understand parts relationships
- Basic knowledge of aircraft systems/structures
- Good computer skills and proficiency in Microsoft Office applications, spreadsheets, and databases
- "Team player" attitude
- Some OT may be required
- Some travel required
- Engineering trade school, Military service, or equivalent
With over 60 years of experience in providing support to both military and commercial customers, we know the value of technical competence and relationship building. Dayton T. Brown, Inc. offers an innovative work environment, competitive salaries, an array of employee activities and benefits, a family-friendly work culture, as well as the opportunity to learn and grow alongside our incredible team of professionals.
Dayton T. Brown, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other protected class.