Sr. Illustrator - Technical PublicationsDayton T. Brown, Inc.
Join our amazing team of talented, dedicated professionals here at Dayton T. Brown, Inc.!
Enjoy working from home initially and eventually in our brand new office space!
The role of a Sr. Illustrator - Technical Publications will include:
- Working on programs for world-class aircraft manufacturers, as well as other organizations
- Creating new, or updating existing, technical illustrations using graphic arts software
- Interfacing with technical writers regarding the requirements for illustrations
- Ensuring accuracy and completeness of technical illustrations
- Staying current with industry illustration standards and software tools as they evolve
- Contributing to a continuous improvement culture by developing and implementing enhancements based on lean manufacturing concepts
- Actively participating in various team meetings
- Minimum of 5 years' experience in a technical illustrating environment, developing isometric drawings and schematic diagrams
- Strong computer skills, including experience with software tools, such as Auto-trol, Isodraw, AutoCAD, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, etc.
- Experience working with 3D modeling software, such as CATIA
- Knowledge of ATA and/or S1000D illustration standards
- College degree in Graphic Arts or equivalent experience
With over 60 years of experience in providing support to both military and commercial customers, we know the value of technical competence and relationship building. Dayton T. Brown, Inc. offers an innovative work environment, competitive salaries, an array of employee activities and benefits, a family-friendly work culture, as well as the opportunity to learn and grow alongside our incredible team of professionals.
Dayton T. Brown, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other protected class.