Technical Publications Quality RepresentativeDayton T. Brown, Inc.
Join our amazing team of talented, dedicated professionals here at Dayton T. Brown, Inc.!
Assist the QA manager to determine criteria and methods necessary to ensure effective monitoring, operation, control, and implementation of quality processes in a technical publications environment.
Working with a talented team of professionals, you'll:
- Assure consistent quality of deliverables by enforcing standard work practices
- Review various project documentation for compliance with standards, specifications, and customer criteria prior to delivery
- Understand and capture quality metrics, as required
- Maintain knowledge of writing, production, and illustrating department requirements to ensure on-time delivery and customer satisfaction
- Minimum of 5 years experience in technical publication development
- Exceptional editorial skills with an emphasis on quality control and process improvement
- Effective time management skills; detail oriented
- Ability to work independently with excellent organizational skills
- Experience in Microsoft Office, SGML/XML tagging, FrameMaker, Adobe Acrobat, and Outlook
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Some OT may be required to meet deliverable targets
- Bachelor's degree, preferred
With over 60 years of experience in providing support to both military and commercial customers, we know the value of technical competence and relationship building. Dayton T. Brown, Inc. offers an innovative work environment, competitive salaries, an array of employee activities and benefits, a family-friendly work culture, as well as the opportunity to learn and grow alongside our incredible team of professionals.
Dayton T. Brown, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other protected class.