Dental AssistantDental Associates
Busy 4 doctor office is seeking experienced dental assistants!
Schedules available below:
3 afternoons and all day Fridays
2 nights per week 6:00 p.m. - 9:00 p.m.
Could combine both schedules for the right candidate.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Previous experience required
- Good computer/dental software skills
- Outstanding positive attitude and demeanor
- Professionalism in all aspects of job
- Good grooming and professional image
- Superior team work skills; strong ability to work well with others
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong multi-tasking and organizational skills
- Good manual dexterity
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced environment
Dental Associates provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Dental Associates complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.