General Manager and Assistant General Manager Needed
Economy Hotel is a family owned and operated real estate investment company that is comprised of a portfolio of 17 independently operated Hotels and a number of residential and commercial properties based in the United Kingdom, Canada and the United States. We are seeking qualified applicants for the AGM position. Candidates must be professional, energetic, reliable, self starting, and customer service oriented person with excellent communication skills.
The Role of our General Manager:
Supervises: Supervises entire on-site staff. Knows the role of each position under them and basic financial reporting skills. (i.e. Assistant General Manager, Service Technician(s), Groundskeeper(s), and Housekeeper(s)
The Role of our Assistant General Manager:
Supervises: Supervises entire on-site staff and assists General Manager (i.e. Service Technician(s), Groundskeeper(s), and Housekeeper(s)
We are looking for an experienced Manager to organize and oversee the operations of the hotel. You will assume responsibility for the overall success of the hotel by setting targets, supervising hotel team members, and ensuring they are attained. Effective hotel managers are skilled in managing diverse operations simultaneously. They have a strategic mindset and are excellent leaders. Excellent abilities in financial and operations planning are essential for the role. The goal is to ensure the hotel will meet and exceed expectations of business development and efficiency.
- Formulate fruitful business development strategies to ensure long-term success
- Set standards and objectives for different departments
- Optimize and oversee operations to ensure efficiency
- Lead a team of staff towards effective collaboration and attainment of goals
- Undertake sound financial management to ensure hotel is profitable and remains within budget
- Ensure compliance with company’s policies and operational guidelines
- Deal with problems by providing creative and practical solutions
- Evaluate performance using key metrics and address issues to improve it
- Report to senior executives on progress and issues
- Assist upper management in decisions for expansion or acquisition
- Know how to order supplies and budget for your property.
- Control costs and manage budgets.
- Proven experience as hotel manager or similar managerial role
- Knowledge of performance evaluation metrics and principles
- Sound understanding of optimization of hotel operations and standards for success
- Working knowledge of hotel software
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal abilities
- Excellent organizational and leadership abilities
- Strong business acumen with a strategic orientation
- Excellent problem-solving abilities
- Strong understanding in reporting and managing employees.
For more information on our company please visit www.economyhotelusa.com