Experienced Automotive TechniciansEddy's Chevrolet Cadillac
Our Service Center is second to none with all the bells and whistles. Our Service Center is climate-controlled with the latest technology to ensure our Service team members have the tools they need to be successful along with a clean and safe work environment. Some of our service features include an automated car wash, zip doors, large parts department, over 6,000 GM tools, 32 services bays, in-stall technology. Not only do we have the latest resources to aid in your success here at Eddy’s Chevrolet Cadillac, we also have an experienced leadership team and tenured staff.
What We Offer:
- State-of-the-art facility with the latest technology
- Well-ran Sales and Service Center with a tenured leadership team
- Opportunity for internal promotion and career growth with company
- Extremely competitive pay plans
- 401(k) retirement plan options
- Full benefits including voluntary short term disability, dental, health, vision, medical
- Ongoing training and education including ASE and manufacturer
- Access to the largest inventory selection in the area
- 32 services bays
- Friendly, upbeat and professional work environment
- Must be capable of diagnosing all customer vehicle concerns.
- Must be able to inspect, maintain, and repair all makes and models
- Must be able to work in a growing, constantly changing, fast paced environment.
- Must be a team player. ASE'S are a plus.
- Pay is based on experience. Top pay for GM training. Valid driver's license is required.
- Benefits include: Performance Bonus, Vacation pay, Holiday pay, Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Life Insurance, Unlimited Income Potential, 401k, Factory Training, State of the art facility, Etc.