Express TechniciansEddy's Chevrolet Cadillac
Our Service Center is second to none with all the bells and whistles. Our Service Center is climate-controlled with the latest technology to ensure our Service team members have the tools they need to be successful along with a clean and safe work environment. Some of our service features include an automated car wash, zip doors, large parts department, over 6,000 GM tools, 32 services bays, in-stall technology. Not only do we have the latest resources to aid in your success here at Eddy’s Chevrolet Cadillac, we also have an experienced leadership team and tenured staff.
If you believe you have the right skill set let us know, we want to hear from you! Apply today to learn what it's like to work at a dealership that gives you the tool set to be successful and work with a leadership team that has your best interest in mind!
This entry level position will be responsible for oil changes, tire rotations, cabin filters, air filters, wiper blades, tire repairs, and other light maintenance work. This could be the start of a great career in the field of automotive service.
What We Offer:
- State-of-the-art facility with the latest technology
- Well-ran Sales and Service Center with a tenured leadership team
- Opportunity for internal promotion and career growth with company
- Extremely competitive pay plans
- 401(k) retirement plan options
- Full benefits including voluntary short term disability, dental, health, vision, medical
- Ongoing training and education including ASE and manufacturer
- Access to the largest inventory selection in the area
- 32 services bays
- Friendly, upbeat and professional work environment
- Perform multi-point inspections
- Advises service consultant of additional work
- Service grease fittings, universal joints and steering knuckles, using hand grease gun
- Inspect fluid levels of steering gear, power steering reservoir, transmission, differential, rear axle housings, and shackles
- Check air pressure of tires
- Lubricate moving parts with specified lubricants
- Drain oil from crankcase and refill with required amount of oil
- Add coolant to radiator and battery
- Replace oil, air, and cabin filters
- Rotate tires
- Inspect all vehicles for additional repairs needed
- Shop cleaning and maintenance
- Demonstrates behaviors consistent with the company's vision, mission and values in all interactions with customers, co-workers and suppliers
- Adheres to all company policies, procedures and safety standards
- Follow company safety procedures to avoid exposure to fumes, dirt and harsh chemicals
- Providing excellent customer service keeping in mind that our customer’s perspective comes first.
- Presents a friendly, professional greeting to customers and helps identify, confirm and offer resolution to customer concerns.
- Ensures the customer’s needs are understood.
- Previous experience at an automotive dealership
- Strong teamwork skills
- Valid U.S. Driver's license
- Must be willing to submit to and pass a pre-employment background check and drug screen
- Communication skills – communicates effectively with others
- Time management – managing one’s own time and time of others
- Basic computer skills
- Personal and professional integrity