Automotive Technicians, Automotive Mechanics and Automotive TechniciansEddy's Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram
State-of-the-art equipment and career advancement, it’s all here for an Automotive Technician at your Chrysler Dealership!
Automotive Technicians are a part of one of the most important teams in the dealership - The service department! As a mid-level Automotive Technician (Automotive Mechanic) you will quickly and efficiently perform routine maintenance and identify the cause of breakdowns and repair them using the most optimal solutions. Automotive Technicians in a our Chrysler service departments can expect a clean, safe and state-of-the-art environment to work in. The jobs are challenging and extensive training is available to those who are career focused!
- Perform work specified on maintenance and repair orders with efficiency and in accordance with dealership and/or Mopar standards
- Diagnose and repair vehicle automotive systems including engine, transmission, electrical, steering, suspension, braking, air conditioning, etc. to specification
- Provide labor and time estimates for additional automotive repairs
- Explain mechanical diagnoses and required repairs in a non-technical manner to service advisors and customers
- Continuously learn new technical information and techniques in formal training sessions in order to stay abreast with rapidly changing technology.
- Inspect and test new vehicles and recording findings so that necessary repairs can be made.
Benefits include: Performance Bonus, Vacation pay, Holiday pay, Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Life Insurance, Unlimited Income Potential, 401k, Factory Training, State of the art facility, Etc.