This position is located in Park City, KS.
We have immediate openings and can have someone start and earning money immediately.
Who is EG America?
EG America is one of the fastest growing operators of convenience stores, quick serve restaurants, fast casual and casual restaurants in the United States. The company has now grown to 1,600+ locations across the United States. You may recognize our regional convenience store banners like Cumberland Farms, Turkey Hill, Kwik Shop, Loaf ‘N Jug, Tom Thumb, Quik Stop, Minit Mart, Fastrac, and Certified Oil.
As part of its strategy to deliver profitable growth, our organization has partnered with premium brands across its product and service offerings. EG America food to go brand partners include recognizable brands such as Starbucks, Burger King, IHOP, Sbarro Pizza, Pizza Hut, Subway, McAlister’s Deli, Taco Johns, Cinnabon, and many more. We continue to grow our family of locations and brand partners. Come join us and grow your career!
The Team Member position is responsible for providing exceptional guest service and support, while working closely with the Restaurant Managers and other Team Members to maintain operational standards and procedures. This position operates under the direction of the General Manager, Assistant Managers, and Shift Coordinators. This position has direct interactions with Guests and members of the field operations team.
- Greets guests with a smile, receives orders, processes payments, and responds appropriately to customer issues
- Operates cash register or point of sale devices as cashier, as needed, and uses value-added suggestive-selling techniques to generate additional sales opportunities
- Verifies the accuracy of guests’ orders
- Prepares and packages food and drink products
- Cleans kitchen area, counters, food preparation areas, and utensils
- Cleans dining room, restrooms and exterior grounds
- Maintains health and safety standards in work areas
- Unloads and stocks inventory items as needed
- Performs duties at multiple workstations (e.g., front counter, Drive-Thru, prep boards, expediter, etc.)
- Prompt and regular attendance on assigned shifts
- Follows BURGER KING® uniform and grooming standards and policies
- Works to resolve issues that may arise in the restaurant
- Learns team effectiveness skills; works with others to achieve team goals
- Responds to guests’ needs in a professional and polite manner
- Communicates in a positive manner with customers, peers, and managers
- Insurance options including medical, dental, vision, life, disability, and more.
- Bonus potential of up to $2 additional an hour
- PTO and sick time
- Fast advancement opportunities