Integrated Marketing Solutions ConsultantEntravision Communications
Currently KDCU Univision Witchita is seeking two (2) experienced, bright, energetic individuals to join our sales team. Candidates will be representing our TV station with the local community, advertisers and advertising agencies in a professional manner. Qualified candidates should have 2-4 years of sales experience (Media Sales preferred) and be an aggressive, highly motivated individual who will be responsible for selling commercial airtime, event sponsorships and marketing campaigns. Essential Duties and Responsibilities include:
- Identify new business opportunities with agencies, direct marketers and online advertisers.
- Consult with clients on their marketing needs and creatively design solution packages.
- Generate a high volume of sales activity including cold calling, presentations and more.
- Drive revenue and new business through long term contracts.
- Generate revenue for stations internet sites & streaming content via web related sponsor content & promotions.
- Cultivate relationships with clients, gain deep insight into their business and ultimately provide solutions to their marketing and advertising goals. Provide feedback to the company on how to best service clients' needs.
• Proven track record of success in Media sales.
• Requires a minimum of 2-4 years experience selling Radio or TV advertising.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Strong ability to multi-task
• Excellent closing & presentation skills.
• Highly motivated and a team player.
• Proficient in Powerpoint, Excel and Word.
• Bilingual Spanish/English preferred
If you're looking for a job in an energetic, fast paced, fun environment that is team centered this is the place for you.
Entravision Communications is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). Women and minorities and persons with disabilities are encouraged to apply.