Assistant Manager & Team Member (Sales Associate)EZ GO
Fuel your future and satisfy your hunger to succeed!
Assistant Manager - Starting Pay $12 per hour
The assistant manager has the responsibility for assisting the store manager with day-to-day store operations. He/She is responsible for managing the store in the store manager’s absence. The primary mission of the assistant manager is to the serve the customers and make sure that their needs are met.
- Experience in retail environment.
- Demonstrated ability to build effective teams and motivate employees.
- Strong initiative and leadership skills.
- Understanding of basic retail concepts (gross margins, markdowns).
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Good problem-solving skills.
- Willingness to set and maintain high standards of performance.
Team Member (Sales Associate) - Starting Pay $11 per hour
The Team Member provides excellent customer service following company policies and procedures and sells products to individuals at the convenience store.
Responsibilities include the following: (Other duties may be assigned.)
- Giving excellent customer service
- Reacting to and reporting customer complaints tactfully and promptly
- Following all company safety and security policies
- Looking for and eliminating safety hazards
- Reporting unsafe acts or conditions to management
- Preparing required accident/incident reports; immediately reporting such activity to the
- Human Resources
- Reporting to work on time and when needed
- Adjusting to work schedule as needed
- Operating cash register and all point-of-sale equipment efficiently
- Handling cash and safe drops in accordance with company policies
- Following all credit card and check cashing policies
- Preparing shift reports and other reports required by management
- Following company policy and procedure and all laws governing beverage and tobacco sales
- Cleaning shelves, drives, dispensers, rest rooms, store interior and other designated areas
- Pricing, stocking, rotating and counting merchandise
- Counting inventory
- Following policies and procedures established to prevent loss of cash and merchandise due to actions by other team members, vendors and customers, to include drive-offs
- Building and taking down displays
- Assisting management in maintaining buildings, equipment and grounds
- Other duties as deemed necessary by Store Manager and Area Manager